2 consecutive days of SLP pub handson. tired is the word. pleased with the painting and stuff. just hope that the donors will be "xin dong" and donate MORE!!
went for the safety talk this morning. it symbolised the start of sch term. I AM FIRED UP! really!
saw the mail for a summer exchange to Mexico. Guess i shall give it a try and register for it. I know there is nothing to lose now. Just apply and hope i get it. even if i didn't it is ok.
somehow, this sem, the feeling towards the beginning of term is so different. I realised the importance of my time left in NUS. 3 sems to be exact. a very short time left in my schooling days. to think of it, it is really fast thus i shall make full use of it. I just want to be more independent. which is why i didn't really make an effort to ask who is taking which mods before the bidding.
i really hope to see a difference in this sem. Hopefully when the sem end comes, i can see it.
anyway, told someone something, which is i shall cease all my involvement with the club after the current project and shall just focus back on befriending like what i did the first half of last year. i just need to reprioritise myself again. and maybe get involved in another form of activity.
btw, had decided to add one more resolution to my NYR which is to complete at least one FULL marathon this year. I am giving 'Sundown' a miss so it means, standard chartered shall be the one. 1 yr to train. Hopefully i can make it.
ok, shall end here as i await the zzzz monster to overwhelm me fully.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment