Twittering Time

    Tweet Tweet here

    Tuesday, January 6, 2009

    feeling.....................!

    somehow recent conversation with certain ppl result in unhappiness. Or certain comments by certain ppl result in me feeling unhappy. I don't wish to show my temper as i know things can turn ugly and when i do keep quiet and start ignoring ppl. Then stay away. trying to act as if nthing had happen does no good to my health.

    on the other hand, i know my temper is not really good. As mention, i should had shown more care and concern. And not bring my unhappiness abt things and shown it onto them.

    I know i need to prioritise. By missing certain events doesn't mean i am anti social. It only mean something. My life don't revolve around one thing, one event, or simply put, one grp of friends. Furthermore i got an even important task on hand, getting the things that 5 other ppl need in order to continue working for this coming sem. Simply put, despite all the setback in the previous sem, i had not given up which is why i had placed an even higher emphasis on it this time round. I got to admit though that there is definitely a drop in morale while doing but it is definitely not going to affect the performance.

    All the above mention refer to only certain ppl. naming names do no good. But just put it straight, i am venting my frustration, my unhappiness and even my anxiety at not getting the things i want. So if you think you are the one mention, then it is you. If not then it is not.

    I am just what i think i am. Hoping people to do the things i WANT and not I do the things they want. Even so, when they ended up not doing the things i want, i don't even voice out.

    that's all. GOOD NIGHT!

    No comments: