Went for meetings again!!
this time round, its SLP first meeting. Quite a interesting grp of ppl and the meeting is fun. Looking forward to the whole project.
clementi rvp meeting is next. planned for the upcoming stuff, hoping to get better as time goes by.
Befriending session! second last. SAD sia. cos its like a cycle of befriending is ending. The last will be the BBQ cum christmas. Hope to make it a GREAT one for the youth.
I heard a good news. One of my friend is attached. SO HAPPY FOR HIM!! its like finally, after mths. LOL!!
I am looking forward to thur chalet. Meeting up with Ulysses guys is always fun. I just love crapping with them.
MEETINGS!! again for tml as well as fri. thur is my only 'free' day but i need to get the stuff for yishun camp. when can i finally sleep till 12 noon?
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment